The requirement of this US multinational company with a global turnover of almost $4 billion, was to adopt technology that would create a seamless filing process for its captive centre in India that supports all the indirect tax returns filing across the globe.
But their goal was also to achieve:
- reduced costs and improved efficiencies
- a greater control over data sharing and security
- a reduced dependency on external consultants.
And the result? By adopting ONESOURCE Indirect Tax they achieved all of the above and more:
- $127K annual recurring saving;
- securing data in sharing arrangements with external consultants, while reducing their fees from an average of $750 to $200 per return and their hours by half
- slashing both the hours of the MNC’s internal resources per return by 60% and their FTE resources by two thirds,
while allowing their staff to work on data securely from home, a welcome surprise from their pre-pandemic implementation.
Find out how!