This Practical Law Australia Employment Law practice note examines sexual harassment in employment under the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth) which protects individuals from sex discrimination and sexual harassment.
Table of contents:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Sexual harassment in employment
– Conduct of a sexual nature
– Unwelcome conduct
– The reasonable person test
– What is a workplace?
- Single incidents of harassment
- Vicarious liability for sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment or sex discrimination?
- Exemptions to unlawful discrimination
To download your copy, simply complete the form below.