Earlier this year, several leading senior in-house counsel gathered for the 2013 ALB In-House Counsel Roundtable. They were there to speak frankly about their views on practice in-house and their perception of the market.
In this clip, our panelists discuss their in-house careers and the timing of the private practice to in-house transition.
- John Fitzgerald, Head of Legal, AGL
- Kim Sides, General Counsel Australia (Project MGMT & Construction)
- Adrian Goss, General Counsel, Bauer Media
- Mathew Kaley, General Counsel, Allianz Australia
- Brian Salter, General Counsel, AMP