On average, a lawyer spends 60 per cent of their time drafting documents. If there is a tool that allows them to do that faster and better, then it is an obvious choice.
The many benefits include improved consistency, reduced risk, time savings that improve margins, the ability to pass work to a more junior level resource, more time to focus on negotiation and higher value work, and improving client relationships.
In this buyer’s guide, we examine the things you need to consider when picking the right document automation solution for your business, including:
- Ease of use to automate documents
- Appearance and user interface
- Ability to save the information entered by lawyers
- Ability to ‘suite’ documents together
- Integration with other systems
- Ability to build in approvals and workflow
- Client-facing functionality and appropriate fee models
- Customisation of client sub-sites
- Ability to report to clients on their data trends
To download your copy, simply complete the form below.