In a competitive industry faced with a decline in demand for legal work and rapid technological change, efficient document management, data security and seamless service delivery have become increasingly important. As a result, practice management platforms have had to evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing legal marketplace.
This guide will look at the evolution of practice management tools in Australia and New Zealand, address the most common practice management challenges, review the barriers to adopting a digital solutions and explore how to choose a practice management system that matches your firm’s size, type, budget, service area and future plans for growth.
- How practice management has evolved
- Reasons to consider a practice management platform
- Barriers to adopting a digital solution
- Deciding if you’re ready for digital practice management
- Types of platforms available, features and selection criteria