They’re the reports that lawyers become familiar with on day one of law school. The Commonwealth Law Reports (CLRs) are synonymous with Australia’s common law Read more…
About the Contributor
She helps law firms and other business owners use clear, concise and creative language to attract new business and engage with existing clients.
Libby also writes feature articles for leading newspapers and magazines, including The Sydney Morning Herald, body+soul and Sunday Life.
As a lawyer, Libby worked in legal publishing and insurance litigation before spending 12 years drafting legislation for the NSW government.View more by Libby
Subscribe to our Legal Insights
Subscribe and stay up to date with Thomson Reuters Insight newsletters
- This account will be closed December 2017. Please follow @TRAUS to continue to receive the latest legal updates https://t.co/dLu0bZytLI 11:00:33 AM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Specialty focus gives niche law firms a winning edge - https://t.co/fYGeXDB02w 01:50:46 PM January 12, 2017 from TR Insight Site
- Introducing #PracticalLaw Automated Documents powered by Contract Express - your user-friendly drafting tool… https://t.co/A1ovyqZDdi about 3 hours ago from GaggleAMP
- New #LegalInsight ft. #GenderDiversity in #LawFirms & why upskilling #JuniorLawyers should be priority. Subscribe >… https://t.co/JjYDgIH4UZ about 5 hours ago from GaggleAMP
- Proud sponsors of @Jandersdean Legal Horizons Conference, 20-21 Sept, Sydney. Look out for our stand! #JDHorizons… https://t.co/tAmHXpf5Yn 04:16:41 PM September 19, 2017 from GaggleAMP