With innovative technology and cutting-edge tools popping up at breakneck speed in the Australian legal market, is it time to introduce technology standards for the Read more…
About the Contributor
Jacqueline Jubb is a Sydney-based lawyer, freelance writer, copywriter and entrepreneur. Jacqueline’s legal career has allowed her to enjoy diverse roles such as In-House Legal Adviser for the Law Society of London and Wales, criminal prosecutor at the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions in Sydney and corporate litigator in Newcastle.
In 2015, Jacqueline launched her copywriting consultancy, Florence in Heels, to help transport brands from ‘blah’ to ‘beautiful’. Jacqueline now writes for a range of online and print publications such as Mamamia and White Magazine as well as a host of corporate clients including Owners Collective, LinkedIn, Thomson Reuters and Travel Your Way.
You can connect with Jacqueline at www.florenceinheels.com or on Instagram @florenceinheels.
View more by Jacqueline
Subscribe to our Legal Insights
Subscribe and stay up to date with Thomson Reuters Insight newsletters
- This account will be closed December 2017. Please follow @TRAUS to continue to receive the latest legal updates https://t.co/dLu0bZytLI 11:00:33 AM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Specialty focus gives niche law firms a winning edge - https://t.co/fYGeXDB02w 01:50:46 PM January 12, 2017 from TR Insight Site
- Introducing #PracticalLaw Automated Documents powered by Contract Express - your user-friendly drafting tool… https://t.co/A1ovyqZDdi about 3 hours ago from GaggleAMP
- New #LegalInsight ft. #GenderDiversity in #LawFirms & why upskilling #JuniorLawyers should be priority. Subscribe >… https://t.co/JjYDgIH4UZ about 5 hours ago from GaggleAMP
- Proud sponsors of @Jandersdean Legal Horizons Conference, 20-21 Sept, Sydney. Look out for our stand! #JDHorizons… https://t.co/tAmHXpf5Yn 04:16:41 PM September 19, 2017 from GaggleAMP